brio n : quality of being active or spirited or alive and vigorous [syn: animation, spiritedness, invigoration, vivification]
Old High German
Brio or BRIO can refer to several things:
- brio is a noun: quality of being active or spirited or alive and vigorous; in music, see List of musical terminology
- Brio Technology (also known as Brio Software) was a software company that was taken over by Hyperion Solutions
- Brio is also a popular datawarehouse reporting tool now overtaken by Hyperion Solutions
- HP Brio is a range of desktop PCs.
- BRIO AB, a Swedish toymaking company
- Brio Magazine from Focus on the Family
- Brio Tuscan Grille is an Italian restaurant chain with several locations throughout the U.S.
- MN Brio font
- Brio is a popular brand of Chinotto soft drink.
- Brio is a talking horse of Narnia in the German translation of the book The Horse And His Boy from C.S.Lewis. In the English original the horse is named Bree.
- Brio Realty is an internet based real estate company.
- Brio, developed by Adobe Systems Incorporated, is a web meeting service built with collaboration in mind for individual professionals and small businesses. (Currently in Beta phase)
- Brio Superfund site.